Annual Giving ManagerCompany: Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles
Date Posted: May 10, 2018
Position Title: Annual Giving Manager
Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles (JBBBSLA) is currently seeking a talented individual for the position of Annual Giving Manager, who will play a key role in helping the agency reach its fundraising goals. The Annual Giving Manager implements the strategic direction of the Annual giving program; identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding annual gift donors, particularly in the $1,000-$10,000 range.
- Manage a personal portfolio of approximately 100-200 current donors and prospects and ensure that timely steps are taken toward cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship, with an emphasis on annual and event donors.
- Create, coordinate and implement annual giving strategies and solicitations to successfully meet annual fundraising goals.
- Work closely with the VP of Development and Event Manager on all major fundraisers and other events related to the cultivation and solicitation of donors.
- Work directly with assigned members of the Board of Directors on their personal giving to the agency, management of their lists for special mailings, and reporting progress at quarterly board meetings.
- Supervise and manage the Development Assistant.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College degree and a minimum of five years of experience working in a fundraising environment.
- Proven and successful track record of personal solicitation and program management.
- Very strong written communication skills for a variety of projects, including solicitation letters, newsletters, email and web communications.
- Experience cultivating high-level relationships with donors and board members.
- Strong skills related to Raiser’s Edge or a comparable CRM database.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Personal commitment to the mission and values of the organization. Passionate about helping children in Los Angeles.
- Fundraising event planning experience a plus.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to Analee Villalpando: email@example.com