Fund Development ManagerCompany: The Campbell Center
Date Posted: January 31, 2018
The Campbell Center is searching for a Fund Development Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience in Fund Development. Responsible for all aspects of development including fundraising, special events, corporate and individual giving and donor recognition. Must be extremely well organized. Able to multi-task and work with an Administrative Coordinator, staff and Governing Board. Must possess excellent oral and written skills. Knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications required. Experience with donor data base software (Exceed/Telosa) a big plus. Will design all fundraising materials, create and manage yearly fund development plan. The ideal candidate will be hard working, creative, detail oriented, flexible, and available for evening and weekend events.
- Reports to the CEO.
- Manages the agency's development program including fundraisers, donor research, cultivation; personal solicitation and direct mail campaign.
- Develops, implements and manages a comprehensive fundraising plan and calendar that includes the annual fundraising plan, foundation and corporate gifts, special events and special projects.
- Solicits sponsorships and does promotion for all fundraising events.
- Creates fundraising materials and proposals.
- Cultivates new strategic partnerships.
- Provides regular reporting CEO and Governing Board on development plans, performance and projections.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in major campaign, fundraising, marketing, sales or public relations experience.
- Demonstrated success in development and fundraising, including donor cultivation, corporate relations, fundraising events and direct mail experience.
- Strong understanding of marketing and business development principles and experience planning and implementing strategies to assist in building constituency base and awareness.
- Excellent planning, management, writing, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent team work and team building skills and experience.
- Well-organized, energetic, mature, creative and highly motivated professional with the ability to work with a diverse group of people including Board members, staff and volunteers.
- Working knowledge of the Glendale community a plus.
- Knowledge of donor software (Exceed/Telosa) is desirable.
- CFRE desirable, but not required
Hours: Full time
Classification: Salaried, Exempt
Annual Salary: $50,000-$60,000
Benefits: Medical, dental, life insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation, sick leave and personal days
Please email or fax cover letter and resume to:
Sandy Moreno, CEO
The Campbell Company
No Phone calls please