GRANTS MANAGERCompany: Bright Prospect
Date Posted: June 8, 2017
The Grants Manager is responsible for researching, identifying and developing relations with public, private and corporate foundations/giving programs, applying to them for funding and complying with all required reporting. The position works to both reinforce long-term partnerships and engage new entities. This position reports to the Executive Director, and, along with the Director of Development, helps to support an overall fundraising plan.
- Produce proposals, letters of inquiry, solicitation letters, acknowledgements and reports
- Maintain communication with representatives at our current foundation grantors
- Research and identify new local and national foundation prospects and define and execute a strategy for engagement
- Manage calendar of application/proposal and reporting deadlines
- Maintain an internal reporting and tracking system for grants
- Represent Bright Prospect at related events and meetings.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process for foundation grant revenues
- Work closely with Executive Director and Director of Development to execute strategic plans in order to meet goals and build long-term financial sustainability
- Contribute to overall fundraising objectives
- Establish goals and objectives related to corporate/foundation grant support
Since 2002, Bright Prospect (www.brightprospect.org) has helped low-income students from the Pomona/Ontario service area to prepare for, gain admission to, and graduate from college with an 85% college graduation rate. With a budget of $2.4 million for fiscal year 2017, Bright Prospect serves nearly 2,100 students.
How to Apply:
Please submit cover letter, resume, 2-4 professional references, salary history, and 1 to 3 writing samples (a Letter of Inquiry, Grant Proposal and a Report – identifying information may be obscured) to Stephanie Campbell, Executive Director, at email@example.com.