Levitt & Quinn Family Law Center - Development ManagerCompany: Levitt & Quinn Family Law Center
Date Posted: May 10, 2017
For underserved families in crisis, Levitt & Quinn Family Law Center is the leading provider of legal services and support delivering timely, accessible, and innovative family law services. Our team of dedicated lawyers, legal assistants, and volunteers stabilize families every day, securing orders about custody and support, returning abducted children to their custodial parent, and facilitating adoption of children in need of a safe and permanent home.
Levitt & Quinn is hiring a Development Manager to help support this work.
Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director, the Development Manager will spearhead development efforts to support L&Q’s growth. Key Development Manager responsibilities include:
- Donor stewardship and outreach: Manage and grow L&Q’s donor and supporter network. Design and execute multiple annual campaigns and solicitations that inspire stakeholders to connect with L&Q.
- Fundraising: Focused, committed, and innovative foundation, corporate, and government fundraising.
- Special Events: Plan, manage, and execute the annual fundraising gala and other special events.
- Liaison with Board of Directors: Support and liaise with L&Q’s board and Leadership Council.
- Marketing: Create, design, and manage content for L&Q’s internal and external communications and messaging. Update and maintain website and social media pages.
- Reporting: Extract and apply internal and external data to tell L&Q’s story.
- Technology coordinator: Serve as IT liaison and provide basic in-house support.
- B.A. or B.S. and a minimum of 5 years experience in nonprofit development and grants administration.
- Passion for L&Q’s mission, with the desire and ability to promote our staff and engage our stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that define L&Q’s work and communicates our vision and our value to the community.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated collaborator with a flexible and adaptable style that motivates others.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally manage multiple demands and achieve high-quality results.
- High skill in Outlook, Word, Publisher and Excel is required. Knowledge of eTapestry (or Raisers Edge), WordPress, Constant Contact, GrantHub, and similar programs preferred. Experience using graphic design software and AbacusLaw (or other case management software) is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Compensation: Competitive salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package.
Applications: Send a resume, a cover letter explaining your interest in the position, three (3) professional references, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Write “Development Manager” in the subject line of your email. We will consider applications from qualified individuals until we fill the position.