Development CoordinatorCompany: JDRF
Date Posted: October 5, 2017
Junior-level development position. May supervise volunteers for assigned responsibilities. Plays active lead role in organizing, coordinating, implementing and helping to expand assigned activities within the comprehensive development areas of the chapter.
- Coordinate walks for the chapter (Los Angeles/Santa Barbara)
- Assist the Office Manager
- Evaluate and expand programs in collaboration with the resource team and volunteer leadership.
- Assist in recruiting capable volunteers for the organization and manage seasonal or other staff (as appropriate).
- Manage and maintain accurate and complete financial records for each event.
- Submit reports to the chapter executive director and volunteer leadership and JDRF's National staff.
- Ensure that the logistics and budget/timelines are met for each applicable event.
How to Apply:
No Phone Calls Please. Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted. No staffing agencies please.
JDRF is an Equal Opportunity Employer