Director of Annual GivingCompany: Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
Date Posted: June 16, 2017
JOB TITLE: DATABASE MANAGER
LOCATION: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
SUPERVISOR: CHIEF DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Manage the performance, integrity, and security of donor and constituent databases; Raiser’s Edge and Luminate Online; and related information systems and oversee gift process including the timely input of gifts and acknowledgment letter production.
• Create data queries, reports, exports, and merges which may be accessed by members of the Development staff
• Maintain database policies and procedures
• Provide training for database users, including Raisers Edge Review Meetings, on the use of the software, including data entry policies and processes, queries, Dashboards, reports, and procedures
• Responsible for data gift entry, providing timely donor acknowledgments
• Support Marketing and Communications efforts by providing and maintaining the mass email (Luminate Online) and postal distribution lists.
• Maintain relationships with hardware, software and data subscriptions vendors, staying current on technology trends; plan and implement technological upgrades and enhancements
• Work directly with the Finance to reconcile fundraising data to ensure all reporting is accurate and consistent.
• Monitor and maintain data integrity, including personal data and gift-related data.
• Manage production and development of all Development reports.
• Participate in prospect reviews, tracking, and related data analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field preferred
• Five (5) years of database management and systems experience, preferably in a non-profit or higher education setting
• Technical understanding of constituent relationship management software systems, preferably Raiser’s Edge and Luminate Online
• Proficiency in Blackbaud products and Microsoft Office suite
• Knowledge of data privacy and protection standards (PCI DSS/ CASE Standards)
• Detail oriented with ability to work independently with multiple priorities and deadlines
• Willingness to learn new products and skills in a rapidly changing environment
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy in an environment subject to frequent interruptions
• Experience with statistics and financial concepts related to advancement activities
• Bachelor’s degree
We offer a competitive benefits package:
• Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts.
• Employer paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
• 403(b) retirement savings plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Vacation: 2 Weeks for the first 3 years.
• Sick Time: 10 days per year
If interested in this position, please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
As a part of the Food Bank’s pre-employment screening process, all potential employees are subject to a Criminal Background Check.
The Los Angeles Regional Food Bank is proud to be an “Equal Opportunity Employer”.